Thursday, April 12, 2007

Tiki-Fest 2007

For my first post actually talking about vacation, and not just talking about talking about vacation, I thought I'd tell you about a really cool event: Tiki-Fest 2007!

Steve Seifert (aka Tikiman) is hosting this event at Walt Disney World in Florida in late July 2007. There will be a dinner, as well as other activities, at Epcot's Living Seas Salon. If you're interested in attending, the details can be found in my link list under "Tikiman's Links.

Tikiman also has a very comprehensive overview of Disney's Polynesian Resort, covering the history of the resort, descriptions of the accomodations, amenities, reviews, and lots of other great information. I love this site! See the Polynesian Resort link, under "Tikiman's Links" to visit.

And if any of you are able to make it down there, please post a comment and let us know how your vacation went!

Aloha!



No comments: