Wednesday, April 25, 2007

St. Thomas

Hello everyone! Just sifting through my emails and was surprised to see a "blast from the past" from a family member who just recently returned from a Carribbean cruise. On our honeymoon a number of years ago, we were lucky enough to visit St. Thomas, USVI. While we were there, we ate at a restaurant called "The Greenhouse". It was a fun restaurant/bar with a live band and awesome food. So what did I see in my email today, but a photo of that restaurant!




When we visited, they used to have a dish called "Greenhouse Scampi". It was simply awesome! It doesn't appear to be on the menu any longer, but if you are able to visit, please ask them about it and let me know if they still can make it.

So if you want little taste of the tropics, I've put a link to their website in my links list.

Have fun on vacation!

No comments: